When we say all-inclusive, we mean all-inclusive
The BrideSaver reception package includes everything your wedding needs—venue, catering, bar staff, cake, music, service staff, décor—everything except the groom. It will save your time, save your money, and save your sanity. There’s nothing hidden, and no extra math unless you choose upgrades or special features. This is about making your life easy. What’s more, our vendors have extensive experience with wedding receptions. They are professional and reliable, and their quality is first-rate. You’re in excellent hands.
Now included in the Bridesaver reception package:
- Four-panel ceiling kit, twinkle lights, ceiling-to-floor panels & up-lighting kit in the reception hall – ($1000 value)
- 18” riser for head table (you get a great view of all your guests) – ($1000 value)
- Use of Baby Grand Piano – ($275 value)
- Eight new chandeliers have just been installed in the reception hall.
The Gizeh Shrine Centre in Burnaby is a hidden gem and the perfect reception environment for up to 300 guests. It’s centrally located, just off Highway 1, easy to access, with lots of free parking. Flatware, stemware, and cutlery are on site. What could be simpler?
Have you already got the perfect venue in mind? The New Manhattan will provide full catering services anywhere you choose to celebrate. Contact us for ideas, inspiration, and the yummiest party food you can imagine.
The Oasis Club at the Shrine Centre provides bar staff and service. Members donate their time to tend bar with proceeds going towards Shriner’s Children of BC. It’s a bar with a heart of gold.
Have your cake. And eat it, too! By ‘your cake’ we mean almost anything you want: a traditional 3-tiered tower, a cheesecake, pretty cupcakes, lovely lemon tarts…call us with your ideas.
Our resident DJ Johny Stone can meet with you to customize your playlist, from music to ‘walk down the aisle’, to mellow background for dinner, to a romantic first dance, to uptempo party tunes to keep your guests in the groove.
The basic package is designed for elegant simplicity, with tasteful linens, china and stemware on site. No renting, no returning, no fuss. But if your dream wedding means going with something more elaborate, design upgrades are available for items with an asterisk (*).
Included in package:
- Linens include white, black or red dinner napkins and white floor-length tablecloths.
- Table settings: plain white china* with Geneva flatware*. Salt and Pepper, Cream & Sugar service.
- Stemware: simple water goblets and 8oz wine glasses*.
- Head table with chairs and guest tables with chairs. Chair covers are included, either black or white, with chair sashes in an array of colours to choose from.
- Gift table and cake table with overlay.
- Silver cake pedestal to hold a cake for 100 guests. (Choose round or square.)
Professional and courteous wait staff for up to 8 hours, with gratuities included. Our wonderfully experienced service staff all have Food Safe and Serving It Right Certification. They wear tasteful black dress pants, long black bistro aprons, black and white pinstriped dress shirts, with ties in our signature black, silver and burnt orange. And friendly smiles, of course.
Everything above is included in the basic package. But we understand that this is your big day. If you want something extra special, we can make it happen.
Choose from a selection of vases, candle sticks, candelabras, mirrors, feathers, boas, and other items of whimsy.
We’re happy to put you in touch with our favourite florists, so you can work directly with them to get the flowers that will make your wedding a standout occasion.
We can provide catering for virtually any type of party. If you’d like to treat your guests to some of the most delightful things on toast imaginable, look at our hors d’oeuvre menu. If you want to consider a rehearsal dinner, cocktail party or afternoon tea, we can make every part of your wedding festivities deliciously memorable. Call us to ask for examples.